Registration & Immunizations

To register your student at one of the Coolidge Unified Schools, you will need to present the following documents to the school along with enrollment forms available below:

-Original State Certified Birth Certificate
-Up-to-date Immunizations Records
-Proof of Residency (utility bill, lease agreement, purchase agreement, etc.)

Enrollment Packet:
Enrollment Card - English
Enrollment Card - Spanish
Arizona Proof of Residency 
Title VIII Survey
Home Language Survey- English
Home Language Survey- Spanish
Media and Public Access Permission
Medical Card- English -or-
Medical Card- Spanish
Migrant Education Program Form
Residency Questionnaire English
Residency Questionnaire Spanish
School Transportation Request
Title VI Student Eligibility 

Power School Parent Portal Access Instructions:
PS Parent Portal Access

Remember to notify your child's school if you have a change of address, phone numbers or emergency contact information.

Arizona law requires that all students be immunized.

For additional information regarding the health and well-being of your children, visit the following website:

Arizona Department of Health Services

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2020 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.